Hobart and Surrounds Local Services
Hobart and Surrounds ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Hobart and Surrounds site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Hobart and Surrounds Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Hobart and Surrounds When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Hobart and Surrounds Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Hobart and Surrounds Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Hobart and Surrounds ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Hobart and Surrounds and a Place to Meet
The hobart.tasmania.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Hobart and Surrounds
Hobart and Surrounds is a stunning region located in the Australian island state of Tasmania. Situated on the southern shores of the island, this area offers a unique blend of natural beauty, history, and culture. Here are some interesting facts about Hobart and Surrounds that you may find intriguing:
- Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania and has a rich maritime history. It was once a bustling port city and played an important role in the whaling and sealing industries of the 19th century. Today, Hobart is a vibrant cultural hub and a popular destination for tourists.
- Mount Wellington, which towers over Hobart at 1,271 meters, provides visitors with breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding landscape. The mountain is covered in snow during the winter months, creating a beautiful winter wonderland.
- Bruny Island, located off the coast of Hobart, is a stunning destination that is home to an array of wildlife, including the rare white wallaby. The island is also known for its delicious local produce, including oysters, cheese, and wine.
- The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery is located in Hobart and features an impressive collection of art, natural history exhibits, and artifacts that highlight Tasmania's rich cultural heritage.
- Salamanca Place is a historic precinct in Hobart that is home to a diverse range of pubs, restaurants, galleries, and shops. Every Saturday, this area comes to life with the Salamanca Market, where locals sell handmade crafts, locally-made produce, and other treasures.
- Richmond, located just outside of Hobart, is a charming village that is home to Australia's oldest bridge, the Richmond Bridge. The village is also home to a number of historic buildings and museums, making it a great destination for history buffs.
- The Huon Valley, located south of Hobart, is a picturesque region known for its stunning natural beauty and delicious local produce. The region is particularly famous for its apples, which are celebrated each year at the Huon Valley Apple and Heritage Festival.
- The Port Arthur Historic Site, located on the Tasman Peninsula, is a haunting reminder of Tasmania's convict past. The site was once a penal colony and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site that attracts thousands of visitors each year.
Throughout Hobart and Surrounds, visitors will be amazed by the natural beauty, rich history, and vibrant culture of this stunning region. With so much to see and do, it's no wonder that Tasmania is one of Australia's most popular tourist destinations.